I-20 Truck Accident Attorneys
Truck Accident Lawyers
A one-vehicle accident late Friday afternoon killed an Abilene man in Eastland County.
Darian Lee Cain, 39, was pronounced dead at the scene at 6:43 p.m. by Dr. Kelly Cox.
According to the Department of Public Safety, Cain was driving a 2010 Freightliner 18-wheeler eastbound on Interstate 20 near mile marker 363 when he lost control about 5:50 p.m. The truck left the roadway and struck a bridge before sliding into a creek.
The weather was clear and the highway was dry at the time of the accident, the DPS report stated.
Cain's body was taken to Edwards Funeral Home in Eastland.
The crash is being investigated by DPS Trooper Tim Pitts.
From Reporter News
Verdicts, Judgments and Settlements
A sample of verdicts, judgments and settlements achieved for our clients:
- $10.2 Million: For wrongful death in vehicle accident.
- $ 5.6 Million: For insurance bad faith failure to provide coverage.
- $ 2.6 Million: Serious injuries sustained in trucking accident.
- $ 1.7 Million: For serious injury caused by drunk driver.
- $ 1.6 Million: For serious injuries sustained in trucking accident.
Comments from our clients:
- Sandra W. - Atlanta, Georgia: Just keep caring about people like me who need you and your great staff!!!