I-805 Truck Accident
Truck Accident Lawyers
NATIONAL CITY — A woman suffered minor injuries Wednesday morning in crash that left her car underneath a big rig.
The accident on south Interstate 805 at Sweetwater Road was reported just after 7:30 a.m., the California Highway Patrol said.
The truck driver said he was in one of the right lanes when the car “came from out of nowhere.” It ended up being lodged under the rig at a 90 degree angle.
National City firefighters freed the woman from the wreckage. She was taken to a hospital.
The two right lanes of the roadway were blocked leaving traffic backed up almost to East Plaza Boulevard. The CHP issued a traffic alert.
Verdicts, Judgments and Settlements
A sample of verdicts, judgments and settlements achieved for our clients:
- $10.2 Million: For wrongful death in vehicle accident.
- $ 5.6 Million: For insurance bad faith failure to provide coverage.
- $ 2.6 Million: Serious injuries sustained in trucking accident.
- $ 1.7 Million: For serious injury caused by drunk driver.
- $ 1.6 Million: For serious injuries sustained in trucking accident.
Comments from our clients:
- Sandra W. - Atlanta, Georgia: Just keep caring about people like me who need you and your great staff!!!