I-95 Mult Truck Crash
Truck Accident Lawyers
Southbound lanes of Interstate 95 in the Greenwich-Stamford area are reopening after an accident involving three tractor trailers and two motor vehicles.
The crash happened between exits 5 and 6 at 2:35 a.m. Friday morning and the southbound lanes were closed, according to the state Department of Transportation.
Police said a car spun out of control and a tractor-trailer tried unsuccessfully to swerve to avoid a collision. The other tractor-trailers and another remaining motor vehicle also tried to avoid a crash, but collided and piled up.
State police reported a small fuel leak from one of the tractor trailers.
Police believe there were no major injuries.
From NBC Connecticut
Verdicts, Judgments and Settlements
A sample of verdicts, judgments and settlements achieved for our clients:
- $10.2 Million: For wrongful death in vehicle accident.
- $ 5.6 Million: For insurance bad faith failure to provide coverage.
- $ 2.6 Million: Serious injuries sustained in trucking accident.
- $ 1.7 Million: For serious injury caused by drunk driver.
- $ 1.6 Million: For serious injuries sustained in trucking accident.
Comments from our clients:
- Sandra W. - Atlanta, Georgia: Just keep caring about people like me who need you and your great staff!!!